Fryeburge D2.JPG

Mount Washington Valley Paintings

All of these paintings are done with the nostalgia of the mountains in mind.

So, many people have that dreamy look in their eyes when they talk about the white mountains.The lakes by the mountains and the birch trees are really my favorite. There are endless colors in all of these, that I cannot stop painting. I love to watch people remember being on trails, or swimming or walking past birch trees, it is endearing to witness.

OCEANIC  Homage to Diebenkorn (Ocean Park series) These fishing huts are based off of the  graphic shapes and the pastels interplaying with brights, similar to Diebenkorn. The delicate  pencil line that out lays the shapes are mesmerizing. The second part of the ocean series is a more lively stroke like that of Diebenkorn Berkeley series.

OCEANIC

Homage to Diebenkorn (Ocean Park series) These fishing huts are based off of the

graphic shapes and the pastels interplaying with brights, similar to Diebenkorn. The delicate

pencil line that out lays the shapes are mesmerizing. The second part of the ocean series is a more lively stroke like that of Diebenkorn Berkeley series.




 
ABSTRACTS  This painting depicts how the light fallings on landscape turning into Kaleidoscopes of color in New England.All of these are done in four layers of oil. There is a shiny sparky light that is omitted off of these works.As well as high key movement. When you drop the horizon line, you just float into an abstract.

ABSTRACTS

This painting depicts how the light fallings on landscape turning into Kaleidoscopes of color in New England.All of these are done in four layers of oil. There is a shiny sparky light that is omitted off of these works.As well as high key movement. When you drop the horizon line, you just float into an abstract.


OCCUPY MARS  It is believed that we see only 1% of matter leaving the 99% unseen. This Mars series explores the 99% of the unseen matter and goes into further concepts of unusual ways of space of travel. The unusual way of traveling to Mars is via Remote Viewing. I was also bored of the painting a green, blue and brown landscape on earth. Mars is full of orange and deep purple shadows.

OCCUPY MARS

It is believed that we see only 1% of matter leaving the 99% unseen. This Mars series explores the 99% of the unseen matter and goes into further concepts of unusual ways of space of travel. The unusual way of traveling to Mars is via Remote Viewing. I was also bored of the painting a green, blue and brown landscape on earth. Mars is full of orange and deep purple shadows.


Figurative Paintings - When Warhol died he told me this Series  Many of these paintings are based from the Before Warhol died he told me this, series.I was a Fashion Illustration major at the Fashion Institute of Technology, in NYC. I have many hours of drawing the figure. The main point I was making was, what is happening in the space between these two people.It is about the intimacy and connection through Pop Art.

Figurative Paintings - When Warhol died he told me this Series

Many of these paintings are based from the Before Warhol died he told me this, series.I was a Fashion Illustration major at the Fashion Institute of Technology, in NYC. I have many hours of drawing the figure. The main point I was making was, what is happening in the space between these two people.It is about the intimacy and connection through Pop Art.



PASTORAL PAINTINGS  Did I fall into a dream, a Shakespeare set, an 18 century Jane Austin movie? Those are the comments that I have gotten from this series. Many collectors that have bought these works are emotionally connected to the feeling of these paintings. Perhaps it is the mist, or the ethereal palette. They are emotional pbased landscapes. I want to see what emotions are stirred by viewing these works.

PASTORAL PAINTINGS

Did I fall into a dream, a Shakespeare set, an 18 century Jane Austin movie? Those are the comments that I have gotten from this series. Many collectors that have bought these works are emotionally connected to the feeling of these paintings. Perhaps it is the mist, or the ethereal palette. They are emotional pbased landscapes. I want to see what emotions are stirred by viewing these works.